Friday, December 11, 2015

In addition to the two previous paintings I will also have two drawings like this at AFA Gallery @afanyc For their Pandora's Box group show opening tomorrow night - Saturday, Dec 12. At Home" - pen and ink 12x18 notes: This drawing, a completely different approach than the previous posts references some of my interest in pop culture/comics/anime and its connection with modern life. Every once in a while, Im struck by how much we really have today. Not in any sort of negative or critical way - just in amazement. The drawing, begun from life, is based entirely on reality. I pushed things a little to make my point but this is life… interesting, weird, fun, exciting and beautiful.


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1NZOqkj

1 comment:

  1. This is a terrific style I love this and I think it could be very
    successful!
    Ricky

    ReplyDelete