Friday, September 27, 2013

Random Drawings,

It's no mystery to anyone who knows me that I love to draw. The great majority of my drawings are never seen for any number of reasons. So, I thought I'd share a couple.

My day begins before K wakes up... materials always ready, I do a quick drawing of her.
 She hears me drawing and begins to emerge from sleep... I continue drawing. 

 K and I begin discussing our plans for the day and other such morning dialog...I keep drawing.
K get's up and has a cup of something warm before we go to the gym.


From time to time she's not home and we Skype... She strikes such good poses while we're talking and I have my materials ready so... I begin to scribble on postit notes.
A little further on in the conversation, the table was littered with postits and I wanted a larger piece of paper... I found the back of a receipt to draw on.
Still chatting away, we both decided to draw each other.  
 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Arto. You wouldn't believe the amount of drawings I create.

      Delete
  2. This is stunning.
    Thanks for sharing... really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Louis-Philippe. I'm glad you got a chance to see this post. Indirectly, I was hoping you would and hoping it would inspire you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The simple joys in life. You are quite inspirational. Beautiful, Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. To say that it inspired me would be quite an understatement!

    I'll repeat myself, I know, but... I am SO GLAD I had the chance to meet you at this point in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The middle of life marks an important time for all of us where we take stock and examine things with a little more care in order to properly prepare for the rest of the journey. It was and is my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete