Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Drawing Magazine

So much happens on a regular basis that I thought I might begin a blog and this seems like the perfect place to begin posting. 
Several months ago I received an email from the editor of "Drawing" magazine that they were interested in reviewing a copy of my new drawing book. I sent it to them and a pleasant exchange of emails and phone conversations ensued. I must say the whole process was very enjoyable. Several days ago I received my copy of the magazine with my article inside.


                                  
 a link to the book itself 
plus the book trailer

   


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Dorian. Great article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They totally missed the boat by not putting you on the front cover. Your artwork is the stand out of this issue for sure; Superbly written article. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete